Bourne Police are investigating a man's death after he suffered from carbon monoxide exposure.

Officers were called to an address on Bluff Road in Sagamore over reports that a 62-year-old man was unresponsive.

Police say a responding officer found the man inside the business and saw that carbon monoxide alarms had been activated.

The unidentified man was then transported to an area hospital where he was later pronounced dead.

The responding officer was also taken to an area hospital for an evaluation due to carbon monoxide exposure.

More From WBSM-AM/AM 1420