10 Gym Bag Essentials
As the new year begtins, many people will head to the gym to lose weight and get in shape. Statistics show that only a few will still be at it by March, but if you made a New Year's Resolution and joined a gym, we put together a list of 10 things you must have in your gym bag.
- Water bottle. Make sure you keep hydrated and "go green" by getting a bottle you can re-use.
- Workout music and ear buds or headphones.
- Towelettes. You can never be sure that the guy in front of you cleaned the equipment or if he has even washed his hands in the past month.
- Pain-relieving cream.
- Body spray to smell your bet afterwards.
- Bandages or band-aids in case of blisters.
- 2-in-1 wash. It's soap and shampoo combined.
- Astringent to remove dirt, oil and dead skin.
- Flip flops. The last thing you want is a foot fungus from the shower.
Did we forget anything?