Plymouth Man Dies After Overdosing Twice In 12 Hours
A Plymouth man died after overdosing on heroin twice in less than 12 hours.
According to WCVB 5, the 43-year-old male was checked out of the hospital after the first overdose.
Officers were going to check on the man but it was too late because he already had overdosed a second time.
The Plymouth Police Department has a program where they check on a patient within 24 hours of an overdose.
The name of the man was not released.
With additional reporting by Sal Lopez