List of SouthCoast Creameries Opening in March 2019
Winter is technically over on Wednesday, March 20 as that is the calendar's first day of spring. However, here on the SouthCoast, we basically consider the opening day of our favorite local ice cream parlors as a sure sign that spring has officially arrived. *Cue happiness*
See when your favorite shop is opening for the 2019 season! (weather permitting)
1. Acushnet Creamery; Thursday, March 7
2. Somerset Creamery; both locations: Thursday, March 14
3. Dairy Maid; New Bedford: Thursday, March 14
4. The Ice Cream Barn; Swansea: Wednesday, March 20
5. Country Whip; Acushnet: Thursday, March 21
6. Capt. Bonney's Creamery; Rochester: Thursday, March 28
If you know of a creamery on the SouthCoast that is opening in March, please let us know. We will add them to our list as soon as possible. Most other creameries in this area won't open until May/Memorial Day Weekend. Stay tuned for those updates.
With additional reporting by Alexis Ostman.