Kasey’s Kitchen: Easiest Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
I’ve made this Buffalo Chicken Dip a few times, and it’s always a hit at parties. We hosted about 20 people at my house on New Year’s Day, so I knew I had to make my specialty. Everyone arrived at 3, and the whole pan was gone by 3:15. If you’re going to host a Superbowl party, or need an idea of what to bring to one, this is your saving grace. (The picture does not feature the finished product).
3 cans of chicken in water
1 (12 ounce) bottle Buffalo wings sauce (Frank's® Redhot®)
1 (15 ounce) jar chunky-style blue cheese salad dressing
1 (8 ounce) tub cream cheese, softened
1 (4 ounce) package of shredded mild cheddar cheese
1. Drain the chicken and toss in a pan. Shred to cook faster.
2. Stir in buffalo sauce and chill marinated chicken in fridge overnight
3. When ready to serve, preheat oven to 350 degrees
4. Stir blue cheese salad dressing and cream cheese together in a mixing bowl
5. Stir marinated chicken into sauce and pour mixture into a baking dish
6. Top off with shredded cheddar and bake in preheated oven until bubbling, 15 to 20 minutes
7. Serve with celery and chips…I recommend Tostitos Scoops to make it easier