Enter to win the Family Road Trip Giveaway! One lucky listener will get to choose a destination for a family road trip this fall. Winner wins accommodations for two nights, gas card and tickets to whatever attraction they choose for 4 people. Chose from one of the following prize packages below:
- Trip for 4 to Six Flags New England from Executive Mitsubishi!
- Trip for 4 to Hershey Park in Hershey, PA from Cold Stone Creamery!
- Trip for 4 to Smuggler's Notch in Vermonth from Carter's Clothing!
- Trip for 4 to Storyland in Glen, NH from Hathaway Irving Oil / Rosie's Deli!
*This is a multi-station contest*
Mini Trip Showcase
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- HOW TO ENTER
- Mini Trip Showcase (the contest) will begin on 12 mid EST Monday, August, 18 2014 and end on 12 mid EST Saturday, September 6, 2014
- To participate in the contest, you may enter via the following method: On-line contest is open to all Club Members in either WFHN www.Fun107.com or WBSM WBSM.com on-line e-mail clubs.
- To participate in the contest, you may enter via the following method(s): log on WFHN www.Fun107.com or WBSM WBSM.com on-line e-mail clubs. Participants must click on and fill out all the required fields. Enter your first name and last name, complete address, city, state, zip code, home telephone number and a valid email address in the online entry form. Internet entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the email address by an internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible by assigning email address or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Contestants are required to provide truthful information and the Station will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. The Station will any entry from individuals who do not meet the eligibility requirements, the Station will also in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
- First entry is “free” additional entries are 500 points. Points can be accumulated by playing games/trivia/etc through the loyalty program. Contestants will also have the chance to visit CERTAIN sponsor’s places of business to get a bonus code.
- No limits on the number of entries. One winner will choose the showcase package of their choice.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- The multi station contest is open to all WFHN and WBSM listeners who are 21 years of age or older and who legally reside in the United States within the Southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island broadcast area. Employees of WFHN and WBSM (the “Stations”), its licensee, its corporate parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates, its advertising agencies, participating sponsors/promotional partners, other radio stations in the Southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island area and the members of their immediate families and or households are ineligible to participate or win.
- Only one winner per household is permitted in any Station contest. No limits on the number of entries. One winner will choose the showcase package of their choice.
- Winner must sign all releases for the respective prize packs.
- One winner will have a choice of one of five prize pack showcases as follows:
- Each single mini trip showcase item is valued at $600. The winner will receive a check in the amount of $600 to use towards a trip of their choice. Some restrictions may apply. Winner is responsible for all tax responsibilities for the prize and will need to complete a 1099 form before the check can be processed.
- Hershey Park, PA
- Smugglers Notch, VT
- Six Flags New England
- Story Land, New Hampshire
- All prizes or prize certificates may be picked up at the office of the Station at the address below. The winner will forfeit any prize or prize certificate not claimed within thirty (30) days of winning. In the event that a prize or prize certificate is mailed to the winner, it will be with the prior written consent of the winner and therefore, winner assumes the risk of its loss. The Station is not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize or prize certificate.
- There is no substitution, transfer, or cash equivalent for prizes, except that Sponsor may, at its sole discretion, substitute prizes of comparable value or cash. The prizes are expressly limited to the item(s) listed above and do not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Other restrictions may apply.
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION
- Decisions of the Station management with respect to the contest are final.
- One winner will be chosen by random selection from all entries from all participating radio stations WFHN and WBSM at 12 mid EST on September 6, 2014
- ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND UPON THE NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED, AS APPLICABLE.
- Listener need not be present or listen to win.
- “Winners must execute and return any required Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability Prize Acceptance Form within ten (10) days of notification attempt or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be chosen by random selection process.
- Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winners. Winners may be required to sign anIRSForm W-9 or the equivalent.
- By participating in the contest, the winner or winners agree to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest without additional financial or other compensation, and, where legal, to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize.
- Prior to awarding any prize or prize certificate, the Station in its sole discretion may require contest winners (and their travel companions, if any) to sign a liability release, agreeing to hold the Station, its corporate licensee, its parent, subsidiary and affiliated corporations, and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in the contest.
- The Station reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the contest, including the substitution of a prize or equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement.
- Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in a contestant’s disqualification solely at the discretion of the Station.
- The Station is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest, or in the announcement of a prize.
- Copies of the written contest rules and a list of winners (when complete) are available during regular business hours at the main studio of WFHN and WBSM, 22 Sconticut Neck Road, Fairhaven, Massachusetts, 02719.
Trip for 4 to Six Flags New England from Executive Mitsubishi!includes Gas Card, Park Passes, Hotel Accommodations and Restaurant Gift Card
Trip for 4 to Hershey Park in Hershey, PA from Cold Stone Creamery!includes Gas Card, Hotel Accommodations and tickets to the Amusement Park
Trip for 4 to Smuggler's Notch in Vermonth from Carter's Clothing!includes Gas Card, Hotel Accomodations and Amenities at resort
Trip for 4 to Storyland in Glen, NH from Hathaway Irving Oil / Rosie's Deli!includes Gas Card, Hotel Accomodations and Tickets to the Amusement Park