Contact Us
Make My Homepage

Fairhaven Firefighters Quickly Douse Porch Fire

Photo Fairhaven Fire Dept.

Fairhaven firefighters quickly doused a porch fire Wednesday afternoon.

Crews were called to 31 Hitch Street just before 3pm, after smoke and fire was noticed coming from an enclosed porch. Neighbors were attempting to douse the fire with a garden hose when firefighters arrived.

Fire Dept. Spokesman Wayne Oliveira says it took firefighters about ten minutes to put out the fire. He estimated damage at $3,000-to-5,000.

No one was hurt. Offiicials blamed the fire on a faulty electrical socket. The house is owned by Christian and Shaun Wynn.

Best of WBSM

Recommended For You

Best of the Web

Leave a Comment

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://wbsm.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for 1420 Club quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive 1420 Club contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.