Dartmouth Fire District No. 1 Open House [GALLERY]
If you brought your little ones to learn some fire safety tips from Sparky and all our beloved firefighters at District No. 1, you may be in one of the photos in our gallery!
I learned how to put out a grease fire with an extinguisher (best I buy one soon with my cooking skills), rode the bucket 95 feet in the air for the perfect picture of Padanaram, and found it very difficult to wear the heavy gear in the heat. I can't even imagine what it would be like to wear it in a real fire. God bless our hard working fire department!
PS - It's Fire Safety Week at DeMello School! Students will experience fire-know-how on Thursday and Friday. Have a talk as a family and have a plan!