deadly

Carbon Monoxide Drive
Carbon Monoxide Drive
ACUSHNET - The Acushnet Fire Department is taking action after a preventable tragedy in the town. Two weeks ago, a father and son were found dead of carbon monoxide poisoning in their home, which had no smoke or CO detectors. Beginning today, parents of Acushnet students will be asked via email to check if they have working CO detectors in their homes...
The Station Nightclub Fire Documentary Angers Families
The Station Nightclub Fire Documentary Angers Families
On Thursday, February 20th, 2003, Great White performed at the Station Nightclub in Warwick, Rhode Island to a crowd of hundreds. During that performance, the band used pyrotechnics that set fire to the buildings flammable sound insulation around the stage and ceiling. In just 5 minutes, the flames had engulfed the entire buildings, caused thick black smoke that made escape impossible and created
Cause To Be Released
Cause To Be Released
Authorities are getting ready to release details on the suspected cause of a fire that killed seven people, including three children, in a Lowell apartment building last week. Middlesex District Attorney Marian Ryan, State Fire Marshal Stephen Coan, Lowell Fire Chief Edward Pitta and other officials planned a news conference late Tuesday afternoon at a fire station located just 100 yards from the