President Trump Still Fighting Against Criminal Aliens [OPINION]
COVID-19 knocked the problem of criminal illegal aliens and the related fentanyl crisis off the radar screen for many people. But both problems still exist.
Fortunately, the administration of President Donald J. Trump is focused on these ongoing, life-threatening criminal enterprises. Massachusetts U.S. Attorney Andrew Lelling recently announced a major bust of an organized drug-selling gang involving illegal aliens in multiple states.
Here are the people who are allegedly poisoning our community with soul-crushing narcotics:
– Alvin Javier a/k/a "Sopha," 26, a Dominican national illegally residing in Lawrence, Massachusetts.
– Jeison M. Marinez-Matos, 28, a Dominican national illegally residing in Bridgeport, Connecticut
– Hanlet D. Mejia-Alvarez a/k/a Nephew, 32, a Dominican national illegally residing in Cranston, Rhode Island
– Luis Adolfo Mejia-Diaz, a/k/a "El Bello," 52, a Dominican national illegally residing in Providence, Rhode Island
– Jesus Rivera, age unknown, a Dominican national illegally residing in Providence
– Ramon Encarnacion Frias, 34, a Dominican national illegally residing in Providence
Six illegal aliens captured in a single raid on just one narcotics trafficking organization.
According to the Justice Department, this gang allegedly sold drugs in the New Bedford and Fall River area as well as Rhode Island and Connecticut. Without the hard-hitting, anti-illegal alien and fentanyl policies of President Trump and his team, this gang would be on the streets peddling death. Tonight, they go to sleep in a jail cell.
The political opposition to Republicans wants to open the borders, defund the police, abolish prisons, and give free health care to illegal aliens.
Vote like your life depends on it.
Chris McCarthy is the host of The Chris McCarthy Show on 1420 WBSM New Bedford. He can be heard weekdays from 10 a.m. to noon. Contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org and follow him on Twitter @Chris_topher_Mc. The opinions expressed in this commentary are solely those of the author.