Fire officials say a Saturday afternoon fire that damaged a Fall River apartment building, and left several residents homeless, has been deemed an accident.
Fall River Fire Lieutenant Neil Furtado tells the Herald News the fire at 238 Central Street isn't considered suspicious and officials believe it may have been started by a cigarette that was thrown into some nearby vegetation.
Noone was injured in the fire although there was extensive damage to apartments on the second and third floor.

More From WBSM-AM/AM 1420