Durfee High School Students Hospitalized After Eating Marijuana Brownies At Prom
Several Durfee High School students were raced to the hospital after getting sick Friday night during their high school prom.
According to school officials, marijuana was laced in the brownies.
According to WHDH 7, students from Durfee High School were celebrating at Rachel's Lakeside in Dartmouth when some of the student's became seriously ill.
The owner of the venue blames a foreign substance. He said "the prom had 275 guests, but only about seven got sick."
According to Dartmouth Police, "no one was arrested or taken into custody, but two or three guests needed medical treatment."
With additional reporting by Sal Lopez