Pressure Overload: 5 Signs You May Need Help with Depression
Most of us are carrying heavier loads than we were 18 months ago. The kids need help with remote learning, struggle with cabin fever with few safe outlets and frankly, are home more often than they were before. The house always seems to be a mess and work hasn't let up.
It's hard to juggle all at once, and it often feels like the balls could come crashing down at any moment. Depression makes all this harder, but don't worry: DLH Consulting and Psychiatric Services is here to help.
DLH Consulting & Psychiatric Services does not provide a “one size fits all approach” to mental health problems. Rather, they listen to your individual concerns and needs and create a treatment plan that’s tailored to you.
They do not have openings for individual therapy but do have immediate availability for people who think they could improve their mental health with medication. Psychiatric nurse practitioners can discuss your case with you and help you determine which medications, if any, would be a good fit for you.
According to healthline.com, symptoms of depression include:
- Loss of hope: You may feel worthless, guilty or an overwhelming sense that there's just no point to it all.
- Sleep issues: You may feel physically drained or don't feel refreshed when you wake in the morning. You may also suffer with insomnia.
- Uncontrolled emotions: The tears may rise to the surface too quickly. You may find yourself shouting more often, or you may feel like you're constantly riding an emotional roller coaster.
- Changes in weight and appetite: You could experience it in either direction.
- Lost interest: Things you used to love may hold no joy for you now.
Can you relate to these symptoms? Click here to request an appointment, and click here if you'd like to get a jump-start on filling out the intake forms online. All information will be stored securely in their office, and they'll reach out to schedule an appointment from there. You're on your way to feeling better!