This Week’s “Hot Jobs Report” [Interview]
This week’s list includes:
- Store Associate #3972832 - Computer experience is need for growing party supply store.Bending and lifting from time to time. Picking and PackingLite Cleaning Math is a must!Windows 8, Amazon Knowledge of balloons. Previous party store experience helpful.
- Warehouse/Freezer #3973123 - Positions can begin as early as 5:00am to 5:00pm or 6:00 pm. Overtime available in peak of the season. Some weekends are necessary.Must have warehouse experience especially in the seafood industry. Frozen warehouse experience is a plus. Must be able to drive a forklift and pallet truck. OSHA certification is a PLUS. Some non CDL driving required to go from plant to plant. Bilingual is also a plus. Employer needs to fill position ASAP.
- Electrician #3973124 - Electrician helper needed to fill position quickly. Must have two years’ experience and graduation from an electrical program helpful. Commercial and industrial.
- Non-CDL Driver #3973129 – Non CDL Truck Driver needed ASAP. You will also be working in the shipping & receiving department. Travel plant to plant along with travel to other parts of Massachusetts. You MUST be a team player. Overtime and weekends mandatory during the high peak season.
- Drivers #3981358 -Places To Go, LLC is looking to add to our team. Here’s what we offer: Clean, Safe vehicles…Flexible Schedules…Good Pay…Opportunity for growth…Fun and professional coworkers….Here’s what you need to offer:….Clean Criminal Record (CORI)….Must be able to pass a Drug Screen…Must have flexible availability, days , nights, holidays, weekends if necessary…CAN DO Attitude….Great knowledge of the Greater New Bedford Area….Clean driving Record A Must!….3+ years driving experience ….Must be at least 21….CPR Certification a must! …Portuguese /Spanish speaking a plus!
- Mill Worker & Installers Helper #3981412- Hiring individual for factory work and installation helper. Carpentry skills needed. Knowledge of C&C machines a plus. Must be able to read a tape measure. Helping in factory and cleaning. Also would include working with installers as a helper. Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record. Drug testing.
- Cab Transportation #3981464 -Must have High School Diploma and an experienced driver with a Valid Driver’s License. There are 3 positions available for first, second and split shifts. Transporting patients to and from appointment. Able to multitask and communicate with dispatch. This position is part time position. Must know how to operate a gps device.
- Cross-Trained Agents #3981484 – Cape Air is now hiring. Seeking seasonal airport staff to work ticket counter & on the ramp. If you have excellent customer service skills, are 18 or older, ability to lift 70lbs & are available to start work immediate, consider joining the fun & energetic Cape Air team at the New Bedford Municipal Airport.