In case you missed one or two, here's a list, just for you! This is the full list from 5/7/18 to 5/11/18.

  • 1

    MONDAY

    QUESTION: The happiest people do what on a regular basis?

    ANSWER: Take a nap

  • 2

    TUESDAY

    QUESTION: 20% of people know to ask for what when ordering at the drive-thru lane?

    ANSWER: Dog treat

  • 3

    WEDNESDAY

    QUESTION: 38% of us actually work out for what reason?

    ANSWER: To eat junk food

  • 4

    THURSDAY

    QUESTION: 20% of people think doing this is just fine, but the other 80% consider it heresy! What is this social faux pas?

    ANSWER: Putting ice cubes in red wine

  • 5

    FRIDAY

    No question today