Midweek Patriots Injury Update
As the Pats prepare to square off with the Miami Dolphins in an AFC East divisional battle, Sunday, here is a midweek look at their injury report:
- Tom Brady (QB)- Achilles
- Rob Gronkowski (TE)-Illness
- Marcus Cannon (RT)-Ankle
- David Andrews (C)-Illness
- Chris Hogan (WR)-Shoulder
- Patrick Chung (S)- Ankle
- Danny Amendola (WR)-Knee
- Malcolm Brown (DT)- Ankle
- Matthew Slater (WR)- Hamstring
- Martellus Bennett (TE)- Hamstring/Shoulder
- Eric Rowe (CB)- Groin
Hogan and Cannon might be a week or two away still, though the other four guys should be able to suit up on Sunday.
As for the limited participants, seeing Brown, Rowe and Slater back on the field is a positive sign for the team, as each player is working his way back from injuries that have sidelined them for multiple weeks this season.