Here’s A New List Of Job Openings
We have openings this week for teachers, dietary aides, a warehouse receiver, a stitcher and more.
Sharon Martin was on with us this morning.
Here’s the list of openings from the Greater New Bedford Career Center.
- K-!2 Teachers #4186789 –Education, Inc. is currently looking for a creative teacher to instruct children in a behavioral setting in New Bedford. The position is Monday through Friday with flexible morning hours and summers off. Responsibilities include:
Teaching children ages 5-17 years old
Creating lesson plans
Working with children on their individual school curriculum
Communicating with hospital staff and parents
Creating daily session reports
- Quality Control Operator #4186783 – Perform inspection of products according to defined criteria using standard physical and/or mechanical methods. Rework or reject products as required.
Accurately document the results of the inspections into the computer system.
Work with production management and Quality Assurance to provide feedback regarding
General computer skills a plus.
- Dietary Aide #4186773 –Dietary aide needed for local Health facility. Must be at least 18 years of age, High School Diploma or equivalent and 1 year of experience in a health facility preferred.
Experience working in health care and dietary services preferred.
- Warehouse Receiver #4175297 – Part time position for a warehouse receiver. Position requires heavy lifting and may need to move bulky objects. During busy seasons weekends may be required. Schedule will be discussed at interview. Must be dependable and a hard worker. No experience required. Will train.
- Manager #4175304 – Warehouse/Production manager needed for a growing business. This is a full time position and schedule may vary depending on demands during busy season. Experience is required.
- Stitcher #4175243 – Full time position available for a stitcher with some over-lock experience. Candidate need to speak English and H.S. Diploma not necessary.
- Production Assistant Supervisor #4175246 – Local Industrial Healthcare linen processing facility currently hiring a Production Assistant Supervisor. Selected candidate will work directly under the Production Manager, will assist in completing daily production goals and ensuring the constant output of the production floor. He/she will also be working with employees and will be responsible for overseeing the employees’ adherence to production standards.
Required qualifications: Ability to supervise and effectively manage production staff, professionally enforce company policies and procedures, understand the need of production and equipment up time. Must also be open to new ideas and adaptable to new technology. Knowledge of Microsoft Excel required.
- Counter Help #4194976 – Counter help needed (part-time) must be flexible as you will be scheduled to work days, nights and Saturdays. Experience in the pizza business is a PLUS.
- Security Guard #4175642 – Perform security patrols of designated areas. Part time position could lead to full time opportunity. Various shifts and hours. Watch for irregular or unusual conditions that may create security concerns or safety hazards. Investigate and prepare reports on accidents, incidents, and suspicious activities. Candidates must have a license and transportation. Must be willing to participate in the Company’s pre-employment screening process, including criminal background investigation.
10. Options Coordinator #4175111 – POSITION SUMMARY:
Reporting to the Care Options Manager, the Options Coordinator is responsible to provide information to individuals, caregivers and persons with disabilities on community-based long term care services and supports. Responds to requests for information from the community regarding the Options Counseling, Family Caregiver and Housing Search Entity Programs including telephone calls, in-home assessments, outreach visits, and conduct outreach presentations when needed.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Provide counseling regarding community-based services and supports
Assist consumers in developing plans that are consumer-directed and include services, programs, financial resources and other supports agreeable to consumers
Complete and maintain documentation required for reporting.
Participate in team and agency staff meetings
Interpret the agency’s programs and services to the community; participate in outreach activities
Identify unmet needs and areas in which the caregiver requires enhanced support. Developing and implementing service plans with consumers and caregiver participation.
Assist housing search entity enrollee’s with housing options suited to their preferences
Perform other duties as required.
EDUCATION, TRAINING & EXPERIENCE: Education/Certification – Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Gerontology, Psychology, Sociology or related field; social work license (LSW or higher) preferred