Downtown Trick and Treating
Downtown New Bedford, Inc. is inviting all New Bedford area children to put on their costume, grab an adult, and head to Downtown New Bedford this Saturday, from 11:00am—2:00pm for trick-or-treating! Downtown New Bedford businesses participating in the second annual "All Treats, No Tricks" event will be handing out treats to elementary school age children dressed in costume. Children may collect treats from the following Downtown merchants:
· be jeweled - 26 Centre St.
· The Bedford Merchant - 28 William St.
· The Black Whale - 29 Centre St.
· Bristol Community College -188 Union St.
· Buzzards Bay Coalition -114 Front St.
· Cafe Arpeggio - 800 Purchase St.
· Carter's Clothing & Footwear -55 William St.
· Celia's Boutique - 111 William St.
· Connecting for Change –Bee Exhibition Tent-Purchase & Spring Sts.
· Dunkin Donuts - 231 Union St.
· Destination Soups - 149 Union St.
· HDC - Waterfront Visitors Center -Pier 3
· LIVS, The Original - 36 North Water St.
· Moby Dick Retail - 27 William St.
· NB Art Museum (opens at 12 noon) - 608 Pleasant St.
· No Problemo Mexican Restaurant - 813 Purchase St.
· Ocean Explorium - 174 Union St.
· St. Anne Credit Union - (11am –Noon only) - 93 Union St.
· YMCA - 25 South Water St.