Tiny ‘Storybook Cottage’ in Rhode Island for Sale Right Now
This cozy Storybook Cottage in Rhode Island looks like it would be fitting for a Disney princess like Snow White. It may only be 600 square feet of living space, but it sits on a 5,227 square foot lot and has some pretty interesting highlights.
According to Island Realty, 34 Enfield Avenue in North Kingstown is a hidden gem in Wickford Village. The one-bedroom, one-bathroom cottage was built in 1940 and has been listed for 12 days at an asking price of $459,000.
Island Realty assures that this waterfront property has all the quintessential characteristics of Wickford Village.
- A dock for your boating pleasure. “Drop your kayaks in and paddle through Mill Cove.”
- Wood floors
- Stained glass windows
- A spiral staircase to a cozy loft
- A catwalk leading to a second-floor deck overlooking the water
- An outdoor shower
- A jacuzzi
- Walking distance to Wickford shops, restaurants, and marinas.
- “Year-round living, a great escape, or income producer! Endless possibilities!”
Personally, a 600 square foot home is too small for me to live all year long, but I think this would make for an interesting rental property on Air Bnb or something. I know people would want to just get away and have private access to a dock so they can go on an adventure on the water.
Take a look inside the Storybook Cottage:
Tiny Storybook Cottage in Rhode Island for Sale Right Now
Additional reporting by Maddy Hanks.