Acushnet Fire Department Guarding Against Invisible Killer
ACUSHNET - The Acushnet Fire Department is taking action after a preventable tragedy in the town.
Two weeks ago, a father and son were found dead of carbon monoxide poisoning in their home, which had no smoke or CO detectors.
Beginning today, parents of Acushnet students will be asked via email to che…
Lopes To Cyclists: Wear Your Helmet
A broken scapula, and some scrapes and bruises could have been much worse, but also may have been prevented. That's according to New Bedford City Council President Joseph Lopes, who was not wearing a helmet while riding his bike Sunday morning when he was hit by a car...

Load More Articles