Children’s Museum of Greater Fall River Reopening in February
The Children’s Museum of Greater Fall River will continue its mission to inspire a love for learning in 2021.
A post on Facebook confirmed that the Children’s Museum of Greater Fall River will reopen on Wednesday, February 17 after being closed for more than two months due to the COVID-19 pandemic. State-wide safety restrictions forced the museum to close on Sunday, December 6.
The Museum will be open Wednesday through Friday from 10 am to 5 pm, and then on Saturdays from 10 am to 4 pm. According to the Facebook post, no reservations are currently needed.
Enter your number to get our free mobile app
There will be new protocols in place for families who wish to spend time at the Children’s Museum of Greater Fall River, in order to keep everyone healthy and safe:
- No strollers in the building.
- Maintain social distancing, remaining six feet apart from others. The museum has posted a limited capacity of exhibits to further enhance social distancing.
- Wash hands before, during, and after each visit. Hand sanitizing stations are placed throughout the museum as well.
- Cover coughs and sneezes.
- If you feel sick, please stay home.
- A COVID-19 waiver form must be filled out once you arrive at the museum.
- Ages five years and older are required to wear a mask.