BOSTON (AP) _ Boston health officials say initial tests on people who became sick after eating at a Chipotle have shown the presence of norovirus.

Boston College said Tuesday the number of students reporting gastrointestinal symptoms after eating at a Chipotle has climbed to 80, up from 30 the previous day. Members of the men's basketball team were among those affected.

Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc. closed the restaurant in Boston's Cleveland Circle Monday and says it thinks the illnesses are the result of norovirus, not a multi-state outbreak of E. coli linked to its restaurants.

Boston College says all students have been tested for both E. Coli and norovirus.

A city inspection report said an employee at the Chipotle in Boston was sick while working a shift Thursday.

More From WBSM-AM/AM 1420