kitchen

Seven People Displaced After Fall River Fire
FALL RIVER--Seven people have been displaced after a house fire in Fall River Thursday evening. ABC6 is reporting that several firefighters responded to 488 Ridge Street, around 6:07 p.m, for a report of a kitchen fire on the first floor...
Fire at NBHS
Classes were delayed this morning at New Bedford High School after an electrical fire broke out in the school's main kitchen. Fire Chief Michael Gomes tells WBSM News the fire was sparked as cafeteria staff began preparing for their day in the kitchen shortly after 6am...
New Homeless Shelter To Open
The new "Sister Rose House" was officially dedicated Tuesday. The facility is located at the site of the former St. Hedwig Church on Division Street in New Bedford and is expected to open in several weeks. It's named for Sister Rose Gallogly, who managed the Market Ministries Shelter Downtown for 25 years...
Fairhaven Kitchen Fire
A Monday night kitchen fire causes $15,000-$20,000 in damage to the home of a former Executive Secretary to the town's Board of Selectmen.
$10K For Displaced Family
The owners of the Lebanese Kitchen are the recipients of a generous donation. The Purchase Street restaurant was destroyed earlier this month in a fire that remains under investigation. After seeing footage of the fire, Michael Silvia, administrator of NewBedfordGuide...
Lebanese Kitchen Fire
A New Bedford business suffered extensive damage after a fire this morning. The two-alarm fire broke out at the Lebanese Kitchen at 1487 Purchase Street around 11am and spread quickly. Waitress Sheri DeMello was about to begin work when the fire began...