What Not To Buy Kids For Christmas
I read a great blog today from Cory Byrom. He is a contributor from hlntv.com and also a stay-at-home dad who has three children under the age of 7. He put together a list and titled it, “What Not To Buy My Kids for Christmas.”
- Anything loud and/or repetitive.
- Any game with a million pieces.
- Any toy musical instrument. For one thing, these are toys, not instruments. That means they are not made to actually play music. Their purpose is to make noise
- Anything that’s going to hurt like hell when I step on it in the middle of the night. I used to hate stepping on Leggos!
- Anything that’s alive. Kids won’t keep it alive so what you’re really giving them is something that’s going to be dead soon
Any other thoughts?