Contact Us
Make My Homepage

Two More Concertgoers Die From Molly Drug Use

p_kirn,flickr

Last week, we blogged about the House of Blues in Boston closing temporarily and cancelling the Zedd concert after a Plymouth State University student overdosed on the popular club drug, MOLLY or MDMA, that causes overwhelming zombie-like depression, seizures and cardiac arrest.

Now, the Labor Day Electric Zoo Festival 2013 on Randall’s Island, NY cancelled their Sunday event after two concertgoers died from taking MOLLY. The drug is glorified amidst the young dance/concert landscape and in songs.

[New York Times]

Best of WBSM

Recommended For You

Best of the Web

Leave a Comment

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://wbsm.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for 1420 Club quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive 1420 Club contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.