There Are Plenty of Jobs Available Right Now
Sharon Martin from the Greater New Bedford Career Center was on the morning show today with the Hot Jobs Report.
Here’s a look at some of the jobs.
- Solar Installer #4043437 – Position available to install Solar panels and rackings on roofs and ground mount systems. Must be able to work on roofs and must have own transportation. Experience not necessary.
- Medical Benefits Rep #4043444 – Responsible for processing all incoming Massachusetts Managed Care mail. Orients all new patients and re-enrolled PCC, file documentation and all paper work related to Mass Health Managed Care. Input all Mass Health, Managed Care information into the computer system. Contact all Mass Managed Care patients via telephone and mail regarding establishment with the Health Center periodically.
- Warehouse/Freezer Worker #3973123 – Positions can begin as early as 5:00am to 5:00pm or 6:00 pm. Overtime available in peak of the season. Some weekends are necessary.
Must have warehouse experience especially in the seafood industry. Frozen warehouse experience is a plus. Must be able to drive a forklift and pallet truck. Employer needs to fill position ASAP.
- Sales #4046822 – Our team will train you in the uniform and industrial product rental industry and then you use your ingenuity and passion for sales to identify new business leads; achieve sales quotas by various methods including cold-calls and other creative methods. As a “hunter” type salesperson, you will generate new leads; control sales by analyzing potential clients’ needs and presenting the appropriate solutions and sales contract negotiation.
- Construction Lead Manager #4066384 – Customer Builder looking for two lead man for company that specializes in interior, exterior, renovation & restoration. Experienced in Frame to Finish only need apply. Must have tools and transportation.
- Sanitation Manager #4066497 – Supervisory Responsibilities: Directly supervises a sanitation team of approximately 5 staff. Responsibilities include training permanent and temporary employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Accounts Receivable Clerk #4075921 – Little Peoples College which is looking to fill the position of an Accounts Receivable Clerk. This position is located at their school in the north end of New Bedford. You must be organized with knowledge of Excel. Fast-paced and willing to work in a child oriented setting.
- Development Associate #4076024 – (part-time 20 hours per week) The Development Associate will be responsible for assisting with the implementation of the development strategy for YWCA Southeastern Massachusetts. S/he will work in concert with the Executive Director in achieving the Association’s fundraising goals for the Under One Roof Capital Campaign. The Development Associate will also be responsible for assisting the Executive Director with fund development for YWCA programs, services, activities and general operations.
There are many more and a Job Fair coming up. You can check the website.
Here’s the report from this morning.