The Top Holiday Dreads
'Tis the season to be jolly---but a number of things zap the joy right out of Christmas for many people.
Crowds and long lines create the biggest holiday headaches. Just over 60% of those answering a "Consumer Reports" poll say it's what they dislike the most about the holiday season. Other gripes:
- 55% are aggravated by all the traffic.
- 48% don't like having to dodge aggressive or thoughtless drivers in parking lots.
- 33% dread gaining weight.
- 31% worry about over spending or going into debt.
- 30% don't like fake holiday cheer.
- 19% don't like shopping.
- Seasonal movies playing repeatedly, season music and disappointing gifts also get a mention.