deadly

Acushnet Fire Department Guarding Against Invisible Killer
ACUSHNET - The Acushnet Fire Department is taking action after a preventable tragedy in the town.
Two weeks ago, a father and son were found dead of carbon monoxide poisoning in their home, which had no smoke or CO detectors.
Beginning today, parents of Acushnet students will be asked via email to che…
The Station Nightclub Fire Documentary Angers Families
On Thursday, February 20th, 2003, Great White performed at the Station Nightclub in Warwick, Rhode Island to a crowd of hundreds. During that performance, the band used pyrotechnics that set fire to the buildings flammable sound insulation around the stage and ceiling. In just 5 minutes, the flames …
Authorities To Release Official Cause Of Deadly Lowell Fire
Authorities are getting ready to release details on the suspected cause of a fire that killed seven people, including three children, in a Lowell apartment building last week.
Middlesex District Attorney Marian Ryan, State Fire Marshal Stephen Coan, Lowell Fire Chief Edward Pitta and other officials …
Welding Sparks Blamed For Deadly Boston Blaze
Associated Press - Officials say sparks from a welding operation next to a Boston brownstone caused the blaze that killed two firefighters last week.
Boston Police Commissioner William Evans says officials are confident the fire was not intentional...