Contact Us
Make My Homepage
carbon monoxide

carbon monoxide

smoke detector
Thinkstock

7 Things Every Homeowner Should Check

Daylight Savings Time is this weekend. In addition to turning the clocks ahead one hour, there are a few other items we should check off our lists. When we turn the clocks back an hour in the fall, check them again.

Read More

Acushnet Fire & EMS Department/Facebook
Acushnet Fire & EMS Department/Facebook

Acushnet Fire Department Guarding Against Invisible Killer

ACUSHNET - The Acushnet Fire Department is taking action after a preventable tragedy in the town.

Two weeks ago, a father and son were found dead of carbon monoxide poisoning in their home, which had no smoke or CO detectors...

Read More

Credit: ABC6
Credit: ABC6

Leaky Furnace Caused Deaths of Father and Son in Acushnet

ACUSHNET - Officials have nailed down the cause of a deadly carbon monoxide poisoning that killed two people in Acushnet this week.

41-year-old Joseph Lopes and his nine-year-old son Colin were found dead in their Buttonwood Lane home Wednesday morning...

Read More

Credit: Acushnet Fire & EMS Facebook Page
Credit: Acushnet Fire & EMS Facebook Page

Acushnet Father and Son Dead of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

A father and his young son are dead in Acushnet after suffering from apparent carbon monoxide poisoning in their Buttonwood Lane home.

The Bristol County District Attorney's Office says the ex-wife of 41-year-old Joseph Lopes called Acushnet Police around 8:15 A...

Read More

smoke detector
Thinkstock

Smoke Detectors and Carbon Monoxide Detectors Recalled

That annoying "chirp" sound your smoke detector makes when the battery is low is actually a good thing. It's alerting you to change the battery before a real threat is present and it's useless...

Read More

firetrucks

Newton School Closed After Carbon Monoxide Scare

A Newton elementary school canceled classes for the day after two people were overcome by carbon monoxide.

The fire department says a school custodian and a contractor checking the heating system were overcome by fumes in the Franklin Elementary School's boiler room at about 7:30 a...

Read More

Credit: Google Maps
Credit: Google Maps

Possible Carbon Monoxide Death In Bourne

Bourne Police are investigating a man's death after he suffered from carbon monoxide exposure.

Read More

DM Boisvert,flickr
DM Boisvert,flickr

Carbon Monoxide Events In Dartmouth

Three South Dartmouth homes were evacuated for short periods of time Monday because of "marginally elevated levels of carbon monoxide.

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://wbsm.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for 1420 Club quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive 1420 Club contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.