Southcoast Doctor Jay Schachne Gives Us Heart Tips To Keep Us Alive [Interview]
We had a great visit today with Dr. Jay Schachne from Southcoast Hospitals. He is a cradiologist based at Truesdale in Fall River.
It's National Heart Month and Dr. Schachne discussed many topics with us, including:
- What is Heart Disease?
- How dangerous it is to shovel snow?
- What are the warning signs of a heart attack?
- Cholesterol levels, what is good and what is bad?
- How to keep my cholesterol low.
- The many services available at Southcoast and how you don't have to travel to Boston.They can do everything except heart transplants.
Here's Part 2: