Sangria Recipes For Your Summer Party
It's hard to resist the call of Sangria in the Summer. I've had so many different types, white peach, white wine, red sangria. They are all delicious and go down just as smoothly.
I chose a few different recipes to share that I got from friends and on-line. Each of them using a different Wine for variety but a perfect fit for your summer party.
White Peach Sangria Ingredients:
- 1 bottle of white zinfandel wine
- 1/2 Cup of Peach Schnapps
- 1 Liter of Sprite
- 2 peaches slices
- 1 mango sliced
Mix all ingredients in a pitcher with ice and keep chilled to serve.
Red Sangria Recipe (courtesy of Bobby Flay and The Food Recipe)
- 2 bottles red Spanish table wine
- 1 cup brandy
- 1/2 cup triple sec
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 1/2 cup simple syrup, or more to taste (equal parts sugar and water, heated until sugar dissolves, cooled)
- Orange slices
- Apple slices
- Pomegranate seeds
Mix all ingredients together and let stand in a tightly sealed container or pitcher for at least 24 hours in the refrigerator before serving.
Mixed Berry Limoncello Sangria (courtesy of Better Homes & Gardens)
- 1 bottle of prosecco or sparkling white wine
- 4 Ounces of limoncello (1/2 cup)
- half of a 12 ounce can frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed (3/4 cup)
- medium lemon thinly slicked
- 1 cup of strawberries halved
- 1 cup of fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup of fresh blackberries
Mix all in a glass pitcher, cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving for flavors to blend.
If you're looking for more recipes or where to find ingredients, ask our local experts at Douglas Wine & Spirits!