The Best ‘It’s So Cold…’ Jokes
It's been a long time since it's been this cold, last winter the temperatures barely got to freezing and now after a couple of day's of this cold weather we have to bring out the "It's So Cold Jokes". Here are a few that made us chuckle, feel free to add you own to the list.
It's so cold...
- The rock rattling around in your shoe is your toe.
- Richard Simmons wearing shorts that come nearly to the half-thigh region.
- Lawyers have their hands in their own pockets.
- You have to break the smoke off your chimney
- You have to open the fridge to heat the house
- Your false teeth chatter, and they are still in the glass
- Police tell a robber to freeze, and he does
- Our words froze in midair and we had to put them in a frying pan to thaw them so we hear what we were talking about.
- People look forward to getting a fever
- Mailmen watch out for both dogs and polar bears
- I'm shivering like a mobster in a tax office.
- We had to chisel the dog off a lamp-post
- Refrigerators are redundant
- Pet stores sell hamsters, gerbils and penguins
Those are just a few good for a laugh please share if you have a funny one or two.