How To Make Your Own Twinkies
With the news that Hostess is going out of business, there is more than likely a mad rush to the store to get the last few boxes. If you can’t find any, there still might be hope.
The internet is full of many great things, and recipes happens to be one of them. So if you are feeling down about the lack of Twinkies in your future, fear no more. Here is a great recipe from Allrecipes.com
What you need:
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted and cooled to room temp
- 1 cup water
- I package Instant vanilla pudding
- I yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter, room temp
- 1 8oz package of cream cheese
- 5 cups confectioners sugar
- 1 container of frozen whipped topping
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Combine those delicious ingredients, and follow the simple steps in the recipe here, and you will have your very own Twinkies. Not too bad. Enjoy those, and don’t be shy when it comes to sharing!
Recipe courtesy Allrecipes.com