Give Blood To Support Breast Cancer Awareness
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and there is one simple thing everyone can do to show their support.
The American Red Cross is asking people to donate blood this month to support cancer patients and recognize Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
Many patients need blood and platelets during chemotherapy, surgery and treatment. A blood donation can provide both of these for those undergoing all kinds of cancer treatment.
Want to donate? Here’s a few local spots with blood drives this month…
- CrossFit Dartmouth – Saturday October 8 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- UMASS Woodland Commons – Wednesday October 12 1 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- Saint Anne’s Hospital – Tuesday October 18 12 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Swansea Mall – Friday October 28 1 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- Noquochoke Lodge – Saturday October 29 8 a.m. – 1 p.m.