FAIRHAVEN POLICE AND FIRE OFFICIALS ARE INVESTIGATING A BIZARRE INCIDENT THIS MORNING. FIRE CREWS  WERE CALLED TO A BAYVIEW AVENUE HOME  TO A REPORT OF A CLOSET FIRE. WHEN THEY ARRIVED, THEY FOUND AN UNIDENTIFED WOMAN WITH 2ND DEGREE BURNS OVER 30 PER CENT OF HER BODY. THEY DETERMINED THAT THE WOMAN WENT INTO THE CLOSET AFTER APPLYING SKIN CREAM AND SMOKING A CIGARETTE. THE COMBINATION OF THE TWO CAUSED A FIRE THAT BURNED THE WOMAN. SHE WAS CONSCIOUS WHEN SHE WAS MEDLFIGHTED TO MASS GENERAL HOSPITAL IN BOSTON FOR TREATMENT. FIRE OFFICIALS ARE CONTINUING THEIR INVESTIGATION INTO THE INCIDENT. FIRE CHIEF TIM FRANCIS SAYS THERE WAS NO FIRE DAMAGE TO THE STRUCTURE.,