Laughing Into Spring
- Occasions At Village South
- 480 South St W, Raynham, MA 02767 United States
You're invited to an ADULT comedy night to raise awareness and money for Homes for Our Troops featuring Lorenzo the Comedy Hypnotist.
Other Fun Stuff
- Raffles: Tons of great raffle prizes all donated by local businesses!
- 50/50 Raffle: Buy raffle tickets to win 50 percent of the pot!
- Survival Bracelets: Team SPARK survival bracelets will be available for $10 donation each.
- Entertainment: DJ and Lorenzo the Comedy Hypnotist will keep you dancing and laughing!
- Food: Appetizers and desserts in a wide variety will banish your hunger.
- Donations: If you are unable to make the event but want to donate to this great cause, click here. If your business would like to donate an item to be placed on the raffle table, contact Deb Levesque at (508) 748-3660.
Date and Time
Laughing Into Spring will be held at Occasions At Village South on Saturday, April 12 between 7 - 11 p.m.
The fundraising event will be at Occasions At Village South located at 480 South St. W., Raynham, Mass. 02767. To contact Occasions by phone, call (508) 823-5126.
Admission to the event is $25 per adult. Tickets may be purchased online. A $2.37 service charge will be added for each ticket purchased. This event is not recommended for children.
About Team SPARK
Team SPARK is a group of athletes devoted to bettering themselves in their disciplines of mountain biking, road cycling, running and triathlon. The team supports fundraising for Homes for Our Troops and is coordinated by the SPARK Bike Run Sports shop in Taunton, Mass.
About Homes For Our Troops
Homes for Our Troops is an organization that builds specially adapted homes for severely disabled veterans. Homes for Our Troops states that "We are a national non-profit organization founded in 2004 who are strongly committed to helping those who have selflessly given to our country and have returned home with serious injuries since Sept. 11, 2001. We assist severely injured veterans and their families by raising money, building materials and professional labor and by coordinating the process of building a home that provides maximum freedom of movement and the ability to live more independently. The homes provided by Homes for Our Troops are given at no cost to the veterans we serve.