Citizenship Clinic in New Bedford
Would you like to become an American citizen?
The Immigrants’ Assistance Center, Inc. (IAC) is hosting a Citizenship Clinic on Saturday, June 16, 2018 from 9 AM to 1 PM at 58 Crapo Street, New Bedford. This clinic is by appointment only! Please call the IAC at (508) 996-8113 to see if you meet the eligibility requirements.
Must be 18 years old
Must be living in the U.S with a valid Green card for at least 4 years 9 months
If applying through marriage, then 2 years 9 months
Be of good moral character for 5 years
Documents to bring to your appointment:
· Green Card
· Social Security Card
· Driver’s License or MA State I.D.
· Passport if you traveled in the last 5 years
· Complete addresses where you’ve lived in the past 5 years
· Names and complete addresses of the companies you have worked for in the last 5 years
· Spouses’ information: name, date of birth and date of marriage
· Previous marriages: name, date of birth, date of marriage and end of marriage
· Children’s’ information: name, date of birth, current address, country of birth, A number if applicable
· A payment of $725.00 payable to U.S. Department of Homeland Security (can be a money order, bank check or personal check).