Carbon Monoxide Events In Dartmouth
Three South Dartmouth homes were evacuated for short periods of time Monday because of “marginally elevated levels of carbon monoxide.
District 1 Fire Chief John Judson says that the calls for service were reported at Bakerbrook Road, Louthan Kirby Way and Ames Baker Way between 9:30 and 11:30 a.m. No one was hospitalized as a result of any of the incidents. The homeowners called 911 and evacuated their homes themselves after their carbon monoxide alarms went off.
In two of the homes, generators were venting into the homes and in the other there was an accumulation of gas from a gas stove.