Best Chicken Wings Recipe Ever
Winner of this week’s $25.00 gift card to Amaral’s Market is a recipe that came to us courtesy of Bob Kumlin in Wareham. Bob has named these the best chicken wing’s you’ll ever have and has even won local cook off contests with this recipe. Thanks for the submission Bob!
• 4 lbs chicken wings, at room temperature (important to be room temp)
• 2 cups grated parmesan cheese
• 3 tablespoons parsley
• 2 tablespoons oregano
• 3 teaspoons paprika
• 2 teaspoons salt
• 1 teaspoon pepper
• 2⁄3 cup melted butter
1. First, preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Combine the grated cheese and the seasonings. Line a shallow baking pan with foil. (Do not skip this step, or you’ll never get your pan clean).
3. Spray foil with cooking spray
4. Melt the butter in a shallow bowl or pan.
5. Dip each piece of chicken into the butter, and then into the seasoned cheese, coating well.
Bake for 50 minutes at 350°F, turning after 25 minutes
To submit your family or favorite recipe, click here. Amaral’s Market awards new winners every month. Get the best ingredients for your kitchen at Amaral’s Market!