4C Foods Corp. Recalls Grated Cheese Over Salmonella Concerns
4C Foods Corp. has issued a nationwide recall of a variety of 4C Grated Cheese, Homestyle Grated Cheese, and Cento Grated Cheese Brands due to possible Salmonella contamination.
According to WPRI 12, the recall includes the following products, which were packed in 6 oz. vacuum-sealed glass jars, with BEST BY dates between November 12, 2016 and November 12, 2018 and packaged in cases of either 6 or 12 jars per case:
- 4C All Natural Parmesan Grated Cheese (UPC 41387-33126)
- 4C All Natural Parmesan/Romano Grated Cheese (UPC 41387-37126)
- 4C All Natural 100% Imported Italian Pecorino Romano Cheese (UPC 41387-77126)
- 4C HomeStyle All Natural Parmesan Grated Cheese (UPC 41387-32790)
- 4C HomeStyle All Natural Parmesan/Romano Grated Cheese (UPC 41387-11627)
- 4C HomeStyle All Natural 100% Imported Italian Pecorino Romano Cheese (UPC 41387-12302)
- Cento Parmesan Grated Cheese (UPC 70796-90502)
- Cento Romano Grated Cheese (UPC 70796-90501)
Other 4C Foods products, which include any other cheese products, are not affected by this recall.
No illnesses have been reported as part of this recall at this time.
Those who bought any of the affected productss are asked to return it to the place of purchase for a full refund.
Consumers with questions should contact 4C Foods Corp. at 866-969-1920.
With additional reporting by Sal Lopez